Note: Thank you for your interest and support, however this offer has now expired. For more about the mega expedition, click here.
The Ocean Cleanup has developed the world’s first feasible method to clean up half of the so-called Great Pacific Garbage Patch in 10 years’ time. But how many tons of garbage will be cleaned up? In order to determine the amount of plastic in the patch, we are organizing the largest ocean plastic expedition in history. During August this year, we will be crossing the Garbage Patch from Hawaii to California, with up to 50 boats in parallel. And you can be part of this historic event.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
- Your contribution will help rid the oceans of plastic.
- You will get to visit the Great Pacific Garbage Patch yourself.
- A significant part of the costs will be covered by The Ocean Cleanup.
- Through its global coverage, your contribution will be internationally recognized.
- The Ocean Cleanup takes care of all equipment, logistics, and can arrange for a volunteer to do the measurements.
Interested in joining the largest expedition in history?
PLEASE CALL OR E-MAIL Stella Diamant, our Mega-Expedition Coordinator who currently is in the US, before June 17th for more information on +1 808 209 3521 or firstname.lastname@example.org or on Skype stella.diamant.