We seek passion and excellence
To succeed in our mission, we need to complete one of the most ambitious engineering projects on the face of the planet. Designing megastructures capable of lasting in the harshest of environments is hard. Doing so from the ground up and under tight budgets is harder.
If you are a master problem solver and are willing to do whatever it takes to build a clean future, we want you at The Ocean Cleanup.
A few good reasons to join the team
- Design stuff which actually gets deployed in the ocean.
- Work on the cutting edge of ocean engineering, ocean modelling and plastic pollution research.
- Be part of a driven group of experts who do the stuff nobody else has ever done.
We bring the Silicon Valley culture to the Netherlands
- We move fast and iterate continuously (we build, break things, learn and repeat)
- We work anywhere, anytime.
- We value self-responsibility (we don’t register hours or number of holidays)
- And, yes, we have a ping-pong table. And we lunch together.
Behind the scenes
Join the team
Do you think you can contribute to our mission but there is no suitable vacancy on our website at this moment? Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Please note: email only meant for individual applicants, not unsocilited help from headhunters or search firms.