FULL-TIME | 3 MONTHS | ROTTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
VISION AND MISSION
The Ocean Cleanup develops advanced technology to extract, prevent, and intercept plastic pollution. Our goal is to initiate the largest cleanup in history by 2018.
We are a young organization with a mission to tackle a global problem of an unprecedented scale. What we are aiming for is not easy, and we know we need to push the limits of current technological boundaries to reach our goals. Working at The Ocean Cleanup isn’t for everyone, but we believe that through optimism, perseverance and ingenuity we can succeed.
We are recruiting a diverse team of bright, high-performing people, who feel comfortable going off the beaten path, and who perceive setbacks merely as necessary obstacles to be taken on the route to great and lasting achievement.
The Marketing Intern will play a vital role in supporting the operations of the valorization team by providing knowledge on the brands and market. As the Marketing Intern you will collect and analyze information of companies and brands and support your team with the updated and accurate information. The assignment offers a great opportunity to do your internship at a fast-growing organization and have exposure to senior brands, marketing-tools, materials and product teams.
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from companies and brands
- Performing market analysis and research on competition
- Prepare reports of the data collected and analyzed
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Strong command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor or master’s degree program in a relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proactive and willing to learn
- Confident handling large amounts of information and prioritizing tasks
- Organized and methodical
- Thrives in high-paced, international working environments
- Effective communicator
- Intrinsic motivation to work on our ambitious and meaningful goal
Please apply by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use this email address to send questions regarding the position.