FULL-TIME | DELFT, THE NETHERLANDS
The Ocean Cleanup’s solution requires advanced, low-cost and smart electronic devices. Are you in sync with the latest on IoT applications or designing microcontroller-based projects in your spare time? In that case we would like to meet you, as we are hiring a Mechatronics Engineer.
- Develop new sensing methods for measuring plastic
- Build and improve in-house developed electronic devices based on open source hardware (such as GPS trackers)
- Design and build a remote monitoring system for a plastic extraction system
- BSc degree in Mechatronics or Mechanical/Electrical/Control Engineering
- >1 year practical experience with small size electronics (design, soldering, programming, testing/debugging)
- Preferably experience with Arduino or Raspberry Pi
- Experience in writing and testing software such as C/C++ or Matlab/Python
- Theoretical knowledge on sensing techniques, both hardware and software
- Creative problem-solver
- Good communicator
- Perform well in a challenging environment
Please apply by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use this email address to send questions regarding the position.